International College’ Ghosaith offers education from the Intermediate level to the Under-Graduate level for all streams viz. Science, Humanities and Social Science from the regular courses. It is expected to start Post Graduate courses in some subject from the coming session. [Check Courses Offered]
All applicants seeking admission to the College should read the instruction below or from the college university website.
To check minimum eligibility requirements for admission to various courses click on the link.
Important Instructions for Submission of online Entrance Exam Form:
- Before you proceed to fill the application form please ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for the UG- Stream you are applying for.
- Meeting the eligibility criteria is mandatory to get admission to Munger University.
- Please select the Program you wish to seek admission to. Only one course can be selected per application form. You cannot select multiple courses.
- The application form needs to be completed. If any field/s does not apply to you, mark it as N/A.
- Please be careful in filling up the information in all aspects. An incomplete admission form will not be accepted.
- Any error/misinformation in the application form shall result in the cancellation of the seat. Candidate should fill in his / her basic details like Date of Birth (DOB), Address, State, City, Country, Contact / Mobile Numbers,
- Blood Group and Email very carefully.
- Enter your First name/ Middle name/Family name in the space provided. The name should be the same as mentioned in the Class X/XII/School leaving certificate.
- Important updates on the admission process will be available on the website.
- Before final submission of the Application Form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it, failing which you will not be able to complete your application.
- Once submitted no changes/modifications will be possible for the information provided. No communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- The processing of the Application Form will begin only after the successful payment of the Application Fee.
- Any admission related query/grievance should be addressed to the following e-mail id:email@example.com
- The student is advised to read the application form carefully and keep ready the digital or scanned copy of all the documents. Jpg, Jpeg format for uploading.
- The registration fee for UG stream for all Category Rs. 300/-
- Please note that this fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Payment of registration fee has to be made through online payment mode only.
DEPARTMENT OF BCA
(Bachelor in Computer Application)
The Use and greater utilization of computer in every sector of the Human demand have now enhanced the quality of the person living in the Modern era. The well known and trained persons or this field may have a better chance in every department of private and government sectors. This has changed the lifestyle of the people The growing demands and challenges of this a three years BCA (Semester Wise) in Various vocational subject has Munger University, Munger.
Computer trained persons are important personnel in any organization. They can run matters fast and prominently. The successful participants can establish their own software Development Centre, Data Processing Centre Call Centre or many other things.
The department of computer application has infrastructure up-graded time to time as per the need of the course curriculum. Currently, it has newly built advanced Computer Lab with A.C facilities connected with local electric supply as well as generator available in the college. There are Compaq Desk Top Computer with UPS. Beside sufficient no. of books are also available in the vocational Library for the use of students and teachers.
Eligibility For Admission in BCA
- Minimum of 45% marks in the intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Science) for BCA and with (Science/Commerce) for BBA.
- A list of candidates of vocational courses will be made on the basis of the merit list prepared after the entrance test examination including written and viva voice examination conducted by the college.
- The maximum number of seats in BCA is 60 and BBA is 40.
- Reservation of seats for the courses shall be as per the rules of the State Govt. & Munger University, Munger.
How to Apply
- Candidates seeking admission to these courses at International College during the academic session 2018-19 may obtain the prescribed application form from the college counter on cash payment of Rs. 500/-
- The cost of the prospectus along with the application form for the course includes the Entrance Test Fee. No fee is required to be submitted at the time of the Application Form.